Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog 8: Museum of the Moving Image

The Museum of Moving Image was a very interesting place. There were many insightful things about the history of images. The things that caught my attention the most were the major exhibits such as the voice over room and the green screen. It was fun to interact with the major exhibits and learn hands on with them. I enjoyed looking at film cameras throughout the history of movies. I thought it was great that they had a replica of what a movie theater use to look like. Something that amazed me is how there were portable televisions early on. Some objects from movies were at the museum like the Freddy Krueger sweater and a small building that was made to look enormous in a movie. I would go back to bring my younger brothers. It would be good to show them how images have evolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Staying Sane by Christoher Negron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.